I'm a total coffee junk and can't function without my daily dose of coffee. I also like to try out different flavours but my favourites are still chocolate raspberry, hazelnut and salted caramel. You can buy the common flavours in the supermarket, but the "rare" flavours are not for sale. At least not where I live. So the only way for me to enjoy any flavour I like, is to make it myself. It is so simple but super delicious. I will show you how to make 5 of my favourite coffee creamers. Here we go!
Start with this base:
* 14oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
* 1 3/4 Cup Milk or Cream
Now add the remaining ingredients of your favourite flavour and stir everything together.
1. Chocolate Raspberry
* 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
* 2 tablespoons raspberry syrup
2. Pumpkin Spice
* 3 tablesppons pureed pumpkin
* 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
* 4 tablespoons maple syrup
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3. Chocolate Manderin
* 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
* 1-2 teaspoons mandarin extract
* 2 teaspoons hazelnut extract
5. Salted Caramel
* 2-3 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
In all these recipes, anything that has a dry or thick ingredient (like cinnamon, honey, etc..) should be heated up with a small amount of your milk/cream from the base recipe so it can dissolve properly. You don’t want grainy creamer! Then, add the rest of the milk/cream along with the sweetened condensed milk.
If you want really creamy creamer, use heavy cream instead of milk in your base recipe.
Which flavour do you like best? Leave a comment and let us know.